SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
For 2019, in order to be eligible to receive a scholarship fund award, the student must:
- Be a currently enrolled 7th Grade student at Hamilton International Middle School in Seattle
- Have demonstrated academic commitment and potential for college success
- Be passionate about life, adventurous, curious about many topics (both mental & physical), and be friendly and open
2. Funding amount
Two students at Hamilton will each be awarded a $1,500 scholarship in 2019
3. How to Apply
Complete Application Form
Write an essay on any or all of the following:
- Discuss special attributes, experience or accomplishments that sets you apart
- What makes you passionate about life?
- What are your plans beyond high school?
- Who is your role model and why?
Essay should be a minimum of 400-500 words (approximately 2 pages double-spaced)
Submit application and essay below (deadline extended to Friday, June 7, 2019)
4. Application Process
- Student submits essay by deadline
- Essays are submitted to the scholarship committee
- The scholarship committees, comprised of school faculty, reviews submissions and recommends finalists
- Awards will be presented in June